Posted this picture up on instagram yesterday and it’s had quite a lot of interest. So here’s a little run down of what we have here (front to back):
- The first ever Alone Frame – Built in the spring of 2004 – possibly the first ever post weld heat treated frame?
- Maiden V2 Frame – 2005 – The second production run of Maiden frames featured intergrated head tubes and post weld machined mid bb shells.
- Pain Train / ASBO prototype – 2006- This frame sadly never went into to production as we turned our focus onto our product line rather than frames at that point in time.
- Minesweeper Prototype 2010 – It was time to get to work on a frame again. Skinnier tubes, shorter rear stays an an overall revamp on previous designs.
- Minesweeper Production run 2011.
- Chrome Alone V2 Production Run – 2012 – check it out here. Available now.
Check out this sweet Blue ADL Frame, Sporks and H8H8H8 bar combo at Clive Mitchell’s cycles. In Truro, Cornwall, UK. Nice one guys! If you have an Alone bike, send us a photo and we’ll post it up here!